her body confidence project
The women I have photographed have taught me so much about self love and what confidence means. Confidence requires trust, self love and most of all believing in yourself. I hope that by doing this project, I can help women not only see their essence in a photograph– but also help them feel confident.
I have seen this experience change how women felt about themselves. The winner will be treated to a boudoir session at no cost to anyone (note: this does not mean nude, boudoir can take many forms).
2-hour photo-shoot at the winner’s home or an alternative supplied by the winner
(50 miles round-trip from 17602 included)
Pre-shoot brainstorming session with Graciela Torres
Professional make-up and hair styling
Full artistic enhancements and retouching
A dropbox folder of 10 digital images!
*Offer expires 90 days after it is gifted. Participant must be willing to allow images to be published by signing a portfolio release form.*
- You must nominate them (and not tell them or anyone else).
- Send me their story and why they need to feel Confident.
- Include their contact info: full name, email, phone number, and a small photo for reference.
- Nominations can be sent in until the last day of every other month (next date is 8/30). I will notify you and the winner by the 10th of the following month!
- All the information should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Confidence” in the headline. (Please don’t leave it in a comment below)
Do you know someone that needs to feel confident? Someone who could benefit from the empowering art of boudoir? Send me an email so I can hear more about this special friend!
*Current submissions are due to be reviewed February 1st. The next round will start Aug. 1st.
With all my heart,